BOUNCE!® TRAMPOLINE DODGEBALL IS AWESOME!
TRAMPOLINE DODGEBALL HAPPENS ALL DAY LONG AT BOUNCE! ON A ROTATING SCHEDULE. HOWEVER YOU CAN ALSO FORM YOUR OWN TEAM WITH A SCHOOL, RESTAURANT, BAR, RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT OR CREATE A CORPORATE TEAM! THERE’S NOTHING LIKE TRAMPOLINE DODGEBALL FOR TEAM BUILDING!
READ COURT RULES BEFORE PLAYING DODGEBALL
- Each team should begin the game with an even number of balls and players
- Headshots are not permitted. Anyone throwing the ball at another’s head will be asked to leave the court.
- You are out if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross or touch the center line, or throw a headshot
- Once out you cannot re-enter until the next game begins
- Once the ball hits anything it is considered a “dead” ball
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands, even if it knocks the ball out of your hands then you are not out
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds
- Only BOUNCE!® sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court
- No kicking the dodgeball